3DCoat Forums

3DCoat - Painting Skin Damage with new Volumetric Painting feature

• Reputable Contributor
7 hours ago, alexn007 said:

Hi All,

Here's a short video of some interesting uses with the new Voxel or Volumetric Painting tools. 

Hope you like it.

I love your video !

two things :
-I think you don't need to go back to paint room to set up your stencil.
-CTRL+Voxhide brings back colors ONLY IF you have volumetric paint disabled. Sadly, the setting seems to be global, and not per tool (or maybe it is best that way, I don't know),

• Contributor

@Silas Merlin Thank you! Also, yes you are correct about not needing to bounce back to the paint room, I mis-spoke, as I could have just docked the stencils panel in the sculpting room. I realized that just after posting to YouTube and realized that YouTube does not allow you to update and replace the video without creating a new link to it, once it has been posted... Ugghhh. :sorry:

Edited by alexn007

• Contributor

OK, looks like I was able to add some text to the video stating you can aslo dock the Stencils Panel directly in the Sculpt Room as well.  Nice that there's at least a way to update or clarify info in the video... I'll probably be doing that all the time. Hahaaa :dash2:

Edited by alexn007
  • Like 1