3DCoat Forums

Cannot get a hold of support through the website

I did not know where else to post this, its not urgent.   I upgraded 3DCoatV4 Amateur  to rent to own 2022 Individual and it says my Lic is  terminated, Ive sent two emails from the contact page on the pilgway website and have not received an answer for some time.   

Not sure why my rent-to-own was terminated, i cant even select the old lic to just buy the upgrade outright not sure why or what my options are. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Hi !

Until the lic issue is solved, please try this lic
Thanks !

The temporary license for anyone who wants to test, but has not bought a license:

3DCoat_community_02_08_22.license237 B · 30 downloads     - valid till 02 Aug 2022

• Like 1

• Reputable Contributor
On 7/14/2022 at 6:41 PM, Earbuckets said:

I did not know where else to post this, its not urgent.   I upgraded 3DCoatV4 Amateur  to rent to own 2022 Individual and it says my Lic is  terminated, Ive sent two emails from the contact page on the pilgway website and have not received an answer for some time.   

Not sure why my rent-to-own was terminated, i cant even select the old lic to just buy the upgrade outright not sure why or what my options are. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Please try to send/forward your email to Sales@Pilgway.com, so it goes directly to the Sales/Licensing staff. Support@Pilgway.com goes to the developers, for bug reports or feature requests. They get so many of those, that it's sometimes possible for them to forget to redirect a licensing email to the sales staff.

• Like 1