3DCoat Forums

Touch control in Surface device (and similar)

Hello.

Im using this great app in Surface devices...and I have a sugestion...let my explain (sorry for my bad english):

Im sculpting using the stylus, here is no problem. 

When I made a pinch in or pinch out with two finger, the scene makes zoom in or out. If I rotate my "two fingers" the scenece makes a roll action...

...but when I slide one finger, the scene rotate using the axis of the space, not using the "screen reference", let me try to better explain:

-If I have a head, with the upper side to axi Y. If I slide the finger from left to right, the head rotate using the Y axi. If I roll the head, so the axi Y now is pointing to the left of screen, if I sled my finger from left to right the scene not rotate using the Y SCREEN AXI, it rotates using the Y MODEL axi.

Is it any possibility to when I rotate the scene using my finger, it rotate using the "screen space" instead using the "word space"???

Im looking for the customization navigation but here I cant manage the "touch" control.

Thanks a lot.