3DCoat Forums

[Solved] Licensing 3D Coat Textura?..and by the way 3D Coat Textura is Awesome!

RudyRG3D

Go to solution Solved by RudyRG3D,

Hi! I wanted to say that 3DCoat Texutra is absolutely amazing! I was giving it a trial run and decided to purchase it through my reseller. After an hour of figuring out how to license it (for anyone who wants to know, you literally have to highlight all of the text including the "===" at the beginning and end, and everything in between. Then, press CTRL+C to copy it to your computer's clipboard. And Finally, then launch 3DCoat Textura. The program will find it on the computer's clipboard and license it.) Maybe, having a possible option when the program loads to enter the Key and Sequrity, might also be a good way to register and would be helpful.

Anyway, after figuring it out...when I go to "Show My Key" in the Help dropdown, it takes me to my Profile page here. However, it is blank and just lists the different software that I can download for a 30day Trial. Does it take a while for my online Profile to sync, or is there a place I should enter my info in my profile, so it is saved, and linked, to my Account. As a note: I purchased my license through my Reseller and not via online on your website - I do not know if that makes a difference.

Thank You, Rudy

• Carlosan changed the title to [Solved] Licensing 3D Coat Textura?..and by the way 3D Coat Textura is Awesome!