3DCoat Forums

Textura - Paint room: change the Texture Editor wireframe color?

#000wizard

• 8 months later...
On 9/3/2022 at 3:14 PM, #000wizard said:

Textura 2022.43 - I want to change the wireframe color inside the texture editor window. Is it possible?

It would help to see the wf to paint, but very hard to see the texture when it's cyan.

3DC_wireframe.jpg

+1 to being able to change WIREFRAME COLOR on the fly.

There are several feature request posts relating to wireframe color in both a 3D mesh edge context as well as in the UV view/Texture Editor. It's fine to have a global default, especially for mesh wireframe, but in the Texture Editor, a good high contrast color depends on the particular channel being displayed, and its specific shading. For me, I'd often just be setting it to BLACK or WHITE when the current channel is base color, but for grayscale channels, some hue tinting is needed. Perhaps the user could select from a Color Swatch set, or just a dropdown of a small set of pre-defined colors including just black and white...

Carlosan, let me know if I should create a more visible separate [FEATURE] request for this. I think it is needed.

Edited by tiburbage