3DCoat Forums

[Solved] Contacting Pilgway

Findus

Go to solution Solved by Findus,

• Advanced Member

Hello,

What is the best way to contact Pilgway currently? I'd like to reset the password for my Pilgway/3dCoat (not forums) account, but the reset link doesn't either do anything (but I do get a message that an email was sent) or the email doesn't get through (it's not in my spam folder, either, not sure if anything is blocked at provider level). In the last weeks and months, I've tried to write to sales@pilgway.com (including a sales question), support@pilgway.com and support@3dcoat.com. The latter once resulted in no anwer and once in a time-out, perhaps because of the blackouts they are currently facing. I understand these are trying times for them and it's amazing that they are still operational at all, but maybe someone can help me to reach out to them.

• Carlosan changed the title to [Solved] Contacting Pilgway
  • Advanced Member

No news so far, I'm afraid. So do they usually reply to emails sent to the addresses indicated above at the moment and how long does it take? Are they working through a backlog or should I assume my mails never reached them? I could try using another email address on my end, I guess.

Edited by Findus
  • Confused 1

• Carlosan changed the title to Contacting Pilgway
  • Advanced Member
  • Solution

So apparently the problem is with my email address for whatever reason. I created a new account using a new email address, got the activation link, and could transfer my license to the new account without a problem. And when I tested the password reset link, it still didn't arrive for my original email address, but for the new one.

No idea on which side the mails get blocked and for what reason. I'll contact the postmaster of my provider.

• Carlosan changed the title to [Solved] Contacting Pilgway