3DCoat Forums

[Solved] 4K Display startup

Go to solution Solved by Carlosan,

So, recently I got a new Huion 4k display and got it all set up. When I moved my 3DCoat over to the display, all was good. However, upon closing the program and opening it again it just sits on a white screen and times out. I have to force the program shut and then, it won't work at all until I delete the folder. Once the folder is deleted it loads up on my ULTRAWIDE monitor (that is not 4k) and I have no issues. I can replicate this every time.

It sounds like the same issue, but that driver has nothing to do with my setup. I do not have the same things he does. I will, however, find the audio driver and attempt to turn it off and back on and see if that has any change/effect.

**EDIT** - That somehow worked. I am not using a Cintiq, however, I am using a HUION and when I turned off the audio driver and started the program I had no issues. Why that works/fixed it... I do not know but seems good for now. Let's hope this does not affect my streaming :P

Edited by riuthamus
  • Like 1

• Carlosan changed the title to [Solved] 4K Display startup