3DCoat Forums

[Solved] Another 3D Coat in the Bug

Go to solution Solved by pieralessi,

• Carlosan changed the title to [Solved] Another 3D Coat in the Bug
  • Advanced Member

:mellow:k, I didn't hide that

Honestly, in Mac and Windows there is at least one problem with the commands or functions, it has been impossible for me to learn 3D Coat well, it is useless to use a program that although easy its tools do not work correctly or I have to discover some option that is not obvious or hidden, if I see that they work in a course and I follow the steps correctly, why doesn't it give me the same result?

On my version is working as expected too.

if I see that they work in a course and I follow the steps correctly, why doesn't it give me the same result?

Show in the course the layers panel.

It is empty as default ? 
image.jpeg

It is yours empty as well ?

• Like 1

• Advanced Member

If I am watching a course, the instructor is supposed to explain all the details, it has taken me a long time to learn the software because even when I have a problem, a lot of time is wasted waiting for explanations, I appreciate you taking your time to explain it but it should be the instructor of the course, unfortunately he decided not to answer my questions, he improvises too much and repeats the steps with mistakes a lot.

• Advanced Member

image.png.cc056183b3f9afa185c2074d3d0ac25e.png

A curious situation, when I select the armor the Vox Hide tool is not in the settings but when I select for example the belt then I can locate it. On the course even with the armor selected if it appears.

Edited by pieralessi
Put video

• Advanced Member
Carlosan
This post was recognized by Carlosan!

Koray was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 1 points.

when you look at individual layer names on the stack you'll see a V and an S. V is voxel mode, S is surface mode. The armor is in surface mode.

Edited by Koray
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...