3DCoat Forums

3D COAT XP PEN Navigation problems

Nox

Question

Hihi! i was using 3D coat a long time ago and never had a problem like this, yesterday had to reinstall whole and all seems to be ok, when i use my xp pen tablet on other softwares all work fine... updated drivers i tested all. Seems like i could paint on 3dcoat but my xp pen buttoms for navigation dont work, they detect it because show it on pc screen but dont move.

I cant paint like that x)

Edited by Nox

16 answers to this question

Carlosan
This post was recognized by Carlosan!

Nox was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 1 points.

If anyone got this problem recently, just changed navigation keys and seems to work with Zbrush conf, middle mouse still dont work, but you could work with that. 

Have a great day :)

• Like 1

Hi, there is an old report about XPpen, try this  

On 11/5/2022 at 7:30 AM, Baisop said:

It's not just a 3D-coat problem, but I've tested that FreeCAD and Rhino3D also have this problem. I found the reason why this is happening on the Rhino3D website.
The problem is caused by Nahimic dll from audio driver (99.9%).
I have Asus  STRIX RAID DLX sound card and driver use Nahimic dll for something.
After I disable the part of the driver that used this dll, everything start working normal.
You can try shutdown all part of audio driver in Task manager (mainly part with Nahimic) and you see if that works.

Hope this help

Dont seems to be that... -.-

I have HP OMEN Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU  16 RAM

XPpen Pro M

The real question is why before all work fine and now i have so much problems :S its just a navigation problem... I could paint with XPpen but could not navigate using buttoms on pen. I used a new pen too and nothing. Right click and central click appears so tablet detect it.

D.png

Hi Carlosan! Already test it, change Tablet drivers and reinstall 3D coat several times deleting whole store data.

Now i could zoom in and out but could not move on navigation with pen, with mouse yes.

Gonna update my reply so i could get a reponse, i have whole works freezed... This is so strange. I contacted XPpen support too but have not any reponse yet.

My pc details are these: HP OMEN Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU  16 RAM

My tablet details: XPpen Deco Pro M series

IMPORTANT! I could paint and rotate the view, i could use 3DCoat normally with mouse but with pen could not use centre buttom! so i could not navigate on paint. XPpen Detect when i press centre buttom and display on screen.

I recently updated whole drivers on PC and reinstall several times 3D coat with different versions too, so i could test if was the version or not. I bought a new XPpen because only work 1 button (Assigned to right click) and the other one (Assigned to center click in mouse) Never works! When i switcht the buttoms, now work the right click one and the center one again not! so it seems to dont be a Pen problem... 

I updated XPpen drivers and have same result(tested different drivers versions)(Didnt work)

I have tested different input on my pc for the tablet, reset all and reinstall deleting whole data of 3DCoat. (Didnt work)

I have switch between windows ink and tablet options. (Didnt work)

I have quit firewall and Antivirus on 3Dcoat. (Didnt work)

I really dont know what more i could do... Need some help :)

Nox.

I could use 3DCoat normally, my problem is with my XPpen buttom assigned at mmb so when i press alt +mmb to move the object, have no effects(I have a display on screen so 3Dcoat detect it for sure). But if i did that on keyboard works normal.

Gonna reopen this Request again, sry for the problems but really could not get what its the problem :). I contacted with XPpen Support and did several changes to test if it was the tablet. (Didnt work) I tried to contact to support@3dcoat.com but got no reponse... I have all freezed because i could not really navigate to handdpaint any stuff. I have to paint some brushes, get my computer mouse, move the rot and again get the pen to paint. Imagine repeat that process on a whole stuff. My XPpen mmd button assignment dont work never. nevermind if i switch the buttoms :D 3DCoat detect it but dont work. 

A week ago all worked fine, i update whole PC and now dont work. I Installed Blender 3.5 and started with the problems... could be that?

Sin título.png

2.png

Sin título.png

• Thanks 1

Hi again Carlosan, yeah i know pressure was not supported. The problem is with mouse middle click that rotate the view, with the mouse works perfectly, before the updates all work fine, now seems 3DCoat detect it but dont do nothing with XPpen.