3DCoat Forums

Leigh's Sketchbook

LJB

• Contributor

I've been having trouble with Firefox for days. It can crash when you close a tab and now it volunteered to print in italics. Anyone else having problems? Seems to have started around the last Win 7 update and there has been a Firefox update as well.

• 1 year later...
  • Contributor

Maybe angle the biggest toe on each foot inwards a bit? (I mean inwards towards the symmetry plane). It seems like they are pointing outwards too much and he might have trouble keeping balance properly because of it. Otherwise this is a really amazing sculpt!

(edited for clarity)

• Reputable Contributor

The chains are a simple place holder for Something else But im not sure exactly what yet, just there currently for his modesty.

Nice work, Leigh. :good: Maybe just a groin cloth, front and back...but use the belt-chain as a weapon's holder (short-handled axe?)?

• Contributor

Toes look better!

I agree with AbnRanger about the loin cloth. The chains would be painfully swinging into his groin when he is running around. :) Then again, maybe he likes that kind of pain? :)

But the chains are a cool idea. Still try and use them somehow. They make him look tough!