3DCoat Forums

Human-to-mummy morph

Auger

I'm trying to figure out the best way to do this - I want to take a human model and have it morph into a mummified body. I was hoping to turn an already modeled human object, turn it into a voxel object and sculpt it. Then take that and use it (somehow) as a morph target or using a displacement map.

I'm familiar with creating displacement maps with the direct painting feature of 3D-Coat, and I've extensively used the retopoligize tools but I can't get my head around how to do this mummy thing.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jon

I'm trying to figure out the best way to do this - I want to take a human model and have it morph into a mummified body. I was hoping to turn an already modeled human object, turn it into a voxel object and sculpt it. Then take that and use it (somehow) as a morph target or using a displacement map.

I'm familiar with creating displacement maps with the direct painting feature of 3D-Coat, and I've extensively used the retopoligize tools but I can't get my head around how to do this mummy thing.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jon

possibly you can use initial mesh as retopo mesh in retopo tool after finishing sculpting. tweak positions, but don't change topology. Then export.