3DCoat Forums

New Forum

Jokermax

• Contributor

I dont want to complain but I liked the older one better.

This one feels to me like I'm on the forum of a bankrupted airline company ,it feels less professional and more generic.The older one was closer to 3DCoat palette in my sense.Anyway I think it is very subjective,maybe it is because I like darker colors.I'll ask my psy this weekend...

• Advanced Member

This one feels to me like I'm on the forum of a bankrupted airline company ,it feels less professional and more generic.The older one was closer to 3DCoat palette in my sense.Anyway I think it is very subjective,maybe it is because I like darker colors.I'll ask my psy this weekend...

yep! agree with Artman!...

Couldn't have said it better. Fully agree with you.

• Advanced Member

YES!! I agree 100%... Not that I'm against change, quite the contrary... But this color scheme is very strainful for the eyes and the design doesn't look and feel better than the previous one. Please man, please revert... :mad:

+1.

I like a dark palette of colors

That image is curious and something I always wondered about. I see that theme when I'm logged out, but when I sign in the theme has a white background and black text, or it did, I should say. I always wondered why that happened but I see in the screenshot you are logged in and it's dark.