3DCoat Forums

Twitter discussion: What Andrew is currently doing.

Thank you for sharing, good to know Andrew is fine despite all this situation.

Andrew I admire your work, as well as your principles and values. I don't use 3D tools on a daily basis, I'm an amateur, but for me it is clear how much work it takes, and software coding is like an art in itself. Over the years I learned that when choosing what tool to use, it is usually a good thing to consider not just the technical side, but also who is the company/person behind it. I admire the work you did with 3DCoat, it is amazing, thank you for everything.

During these difficult times, if you or your community setup some kind of donations channel please let us know, I'm sure some of us would be willing to help!

• Advanced Member

Andrew - hopefully you, your family, 3DC Team and friends in Ukraine are keeping safe.

• Reputable Contributor
22 minutes ago, kenmo said:

Andrew - hopefully you, your family, 3DC Team and friends in Ukraine are keeping safe.

Ukrainian forces are doing a remarkable job of keeping Russian troops out of Kiev. So, I think Andrew is relatively safe at the moment.

• Like 1

• Advanced Member

Wow... Andrew is still hard at work developing 3D Coat. 

As a 3D hobbyist and 3D Coat user I really appreciate all your hard work, but please do take care with all the HELL Putin is putting Ukraine through.

I am ashamed at how parts of the world have stood idle and help fuel Putin's war machine by still purchasing their energy from Russia. I also feel sorry for the Russians who have been pulled into this madness by Putin and do not support it.

• Like 1