3DCoat Forums

Attention !!! Contest !!! Gift !!!

vitalWord

3D-Brush development team announces a contest for the best model detailed in 3D-Brush. rolleyes.gif

The best models will be exposed in 3D-Brush gallery. Their creators will receive a discount for the release version that is at hand.

The three winners will win the release version of 3D-Brush as a gift. biggrin.gif

The best artworks will be used in trailers and the 3D-Brush promotion at popular web sites and forums dedicated to 3D design.

When the screenshots of the model (work) will be published, the information of it's creator will be put in the corner as well: name and contacts (his summary web site, email etc.)

Send us your works (screenshots or models) to gallery@3d-brush.com with subject "Contest". Indicate your name and link to your web site in your letter. Restriction for the models is that they should not be of erotic kind.

The voting will be performed right before the release.

what is noted ? the composition of the scene or just the model + texture + detailling ?

Can we do renders in other programs (like 3dsmax; Maya...) or juste the Screenshot in 3dbrush is counted ?

Anyway you can render the scene in other program, you can make composition or video, but something essential in scene must be made in 3d-brush.

hi all :lol:

I just wanted to know when the jury deliberate about the differents productions. :)

(i think i made a mistake by sending the mail : i've send first a mail to support@3dbrush.com... but a mail was send a gallery@3dbrush.com too ;) )

Bye bye

Zook :P

hi all :lol:

I just wanted to know when the jury deliberate about the differents productions. :)

(i think i made a mistake by sending the mail : i've send first a mail to support@3dbrush.com... but a mail was send a gallery@3dbrush.com too ;) )

Bye bye

Zook :P

hi!

It starange, but I have not received any mail from you. gallery@3dbrush.com and support@3dbrush.com are not valid mails beacause of missed "-" sign. The valid ones are

support@3d-brush.com and gallery@3d-brush.com