3DCoat Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Juan Carlos Montes

Playing with 3d brush

More play,I have my Pro version of 3d brush :lol: , awesome Program, I did this test like 40 min am going to re make the textures again an rear for more Frog references to make the skin more real.

sapo_test.jpg

Very good! May be there is some displacement height scale coefficient in Carrara. It is better to increase this coefficient to get better result (meke frog sligtly more bumpy).

I accidentally Paint some bumps in Layer 0 and when you export the depth it doesn't read that layer, there is a way to move that information to another layer?

when I right click that layer I get only (new layer)

It is pity, but layer 0 is background layer (like in Photoshop), so displacement is counted like distance from level 0. So it is better to draw small details in other layers. Now there is no way to move bump from layer 0 to another layers because layer 0 contains absolute coordinates and another layers contain offset from layer 0. But I have understood the problem and in one of the next versions I will add option "separate level on low and high frequency parts".

It is pity, but layer 0 is background layer (like in Photoshop), so displacement is counted like distance from level 0. So it is better to draw small details in other layers. Now there is no way to move bump from layer 0 to another layers because layer 0 contains absolute coordinates and another layers contain offset from layer 0. But I have understood the problem and in one of the next versions I will add option "separate level on low and high frequency parts".

Ma bey i have to export all the textures and Depth and import the obj again.

Looks cool! About artifact: may be it is because of not good uv-mapping in this place? Can you show how this part looks in uv-map? Also I think these artifacts are only during the edit process (render I think will be good).

Juan, do you know that you was the first who have purchased 3D-Brush? It was month ago. It was good beginning. Today already 80 peoples have purchased 3DB. I think you also have a good contribution in it. Thank you! It will allow us to develop 3DB more and more.

Wow! Im the first one, am very glad :D.

Thanks to you for bring us this great and easy to use aplication, I fall in love with this tool at the first try am happy with the product and be one of the first users. I know this Program is going to be more an more popular.

Congratulations to all the team.