3DCoat Forums
Mykyl

A first for me.

Well I decided to get on and play with 3dCoat. Nothing like as good as other stuff here and because of my complete lack of knowledge or inclination to be bothered retopologising, I have rendered the voxel sculpt itself. Of course it could work better if I painted it manually instead of using the built in shaders but as already stated I have no clue about creating the topology on something like this plus I am lazy and just want to play at the moment. :D

Cheers

Mike

post-1790-12652382204687_thumb.jpg

Well I decided to get on and play with 3dCoat. Nothing like as good as other stuff here and because of my complete lack of knowledge or inclination to be bothered retopologising, I have rendered the voxel sculpt itself. Of course it could work better if I painted it manually instead of using the built in shaders but as already stated I have no clue about creating the topology on something like this plus I am lazy and just want to play at the moment. :D

Cheers

Mike

Very colorful! :) If animation (and good polygon flow) is not required, you can use the quadrangulation one click method, allowing you to export your colorful object (after baking of course).