3DCoat Forums

From Concept to Reality Series

Attend one of L.J. Bamforth's classes and win a Intuos4 Small Tablet, read below.

From Concept to Reality Series: by L.J. Bamforth

In this three part series from L.J. Bamforth on 3D Coat Leigh will show you how to sculpt, retopologize and texture a Avatar style creature, the Banshee.

The first video will cover creating a creature from concept to full detailed sculpt. Leigh will use as many 3D Coat tools as possible to demonstrate the power of the tools in 3D Coat.

Class two will go into retopology of the creature. Again, Leigh will use as many tools as possible demonstrating each tools strengths and weaknesses and when to use them.

Lastly, Leigh's third class will cover texturing in 3D Coat and even the new PTex tools in 3D Coat Beta 3.22. We are very excited abouot this section as the new PTex tools alone are worthy of the $19.95 price tag but Leigh will cover so much more.

PRICING:

Each class is $19.95 and will be a minimum of 2 hours long. Attendees will receive a free download of the class when the material is edited and ready for retail release.

Concept, Sculpting - Register and Pay Here

Retopology - Register and Pay Here

Texturing (PTex covered) - Register and Pay Here

PRIZES:

We are giving away a Intuos4 Small Tablet

One lucky person of this series will win a new intuos4 small tablet.

The small Intuos4 pen tablet is perfect for limited desktop areas or for those who want a highly portable, professional-level tablet that fits comfortably in a laptop bag. To achieve its compact size, the small size has two fewer ExpressKeys than all of the other sizes of Intuos4 pen tablets and no illuminated displays. Instead of the illuminated displays, a default ExpressKey function called "show settings" provides an on-screen image of the ExpressKey configuration.

More information on the prize can be found here.

HOW TO REGISTER:

1. Click on Register Now above and complete all information to register for the class. 2. Then you will be forwarded to PayPal to pay. Please pay for the class and we will get a confirmation of your payment. We will then approve your registration. 3. If you have any problems paying or the redirection does not work, use the Buy Now link above. 4. If you have any trouble, please email us here - Contact Us By registering for this class you will receive a free download of the publicly released edited video. This free download has a retail value of 39.95+

• Advanced Member

Sounds a great deal to me, good pricing and the prize is a good sweetener. I've owned the Intuos4 Small for a few months now and have been really happy with how well it functions - easy to learn too and it soon becomes second-nature.

Sounds a great deal to me, good pricing and the prize is a good sweetener. I've owned the Intuos4 Small for a few months now and have been really happy with how well it functions - easy to learn too and it soon becomes second-nature.

Thanks, yeah we thought the tablet would be a nice prize for the series. The folks at Wacom have been good to us and when they heard it was for a 3D Coat class, they jumped :)

:yahoo:

I signed up as soon as I saw the link, thanks! I've missed all of LJB's webinars, so really excited to attend all 3 of these.

Hey thanks! Leigh is amazing, you will not be disappointed, his work is second to none thats for sure. I have watched the guy sculpt a head while testing connections in 15 minutes... I recorded them, maybe he will allow up to put the video up on You-tube and VFXCast with out the audio... I will ask him.

Anyway, you will love the classes... and were VERY excited about showing PTex..!!!

• 2 months later...

We are running these classes one last time before we raise the price and release them to the public on DVD.

Now is your last chance to see the two classes on Sculpting and Retopology of the Banshee and have a chance to WIN A intous4 from Wacom!

Details below:

PRICING:

This class is $14.95 and will be a minimum of 2.5 hours long.

PRIZES:

One lucky person of this series will win a new intuos4 small tablet.

HOW TO REGISTER:

1. Click on Register Now above and complete all information to register for the class.
  2. Then you will be forwarded to PayPal to pay. Please pay for the class and we will get a confirmation of your payment. We will then approve your registration.
  3. If you have any problems paying or the redirection does not work, use the Buy Now link above.
  4. If you have any trouble, please email us here - Contact Us By registering for this class you will receive a free download of the publicly released edited video. This free download has a retail value of 39.95+

Title: 3D Coat From Concept to Reality Series: Sculpting a Banshee - Rebroadcast

Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM CDT

Time Zone Conversion Details:

Click Here to Get Your Time or see the times below

Central USA: 3 PM

West Coast - USA : 1PM

New York - USA: 4PM

Australia - Brisbane: 7 AM

UK - London: 9 PM

Germany Berlin: 10 PM

Registration Link - Click Here

Payment Link ($14.95 / 2 hours Training) - Click Here