3DCoat Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Marc Wakefield

Lord Ulrich : Leader of the Wolfbane Club

Hi Everyone,

I have been playing with the Models in 3D Brush while I am waiting for my password to arrive and I thought I would show you all one of my experiments / WIP's.

I created the character below using the template head which you can open when the program starts.

post-421-1194096907_thumb.jpg

I am very, very impressed with this program so far. It does everything I wished Hexagon could do.

I will mainly be using 3D Brush for texuring and normal mapping 3D models for use in games and I have never seen anything as intuative, easy and quick to use.

I will be recommending this program to everyone I come into contact with.

Well done and thank you Vladimir and Andrew for helping me out with my payment queries.

Marc Wakefield

http://www.marcwakefield.co.uk

Thank you!

If you have paid via wire transfer it usually takes several days until we will get the report. So you could simply write us a letter with hardware ID and I will send a serial to you.

Also I have one question - can I use your message for our website? :)

Thank you!

If you have paid via wire transfer it usually takes several days until we will get the report. So you could simply write us a letter with hardware ID and I will send a serial to you.

Also I have one question - can I use your message for our website? :)

Hi, of course you can.

I ended up paying via Paypal in the end and I think it will also take around 5 days to clear. How should I write the letter? Via email.

Kind Regards,

Marc Wakefield

http://www.marcwakefield.co.uk