3DCoat Forums
Javis

Introduce yourself!

hello,

I have 39 years old and I live in France.

I usualy use zbrush and I' m focusing on character creation actually.

I am discovering 3d Coat but like any other new application use, I have tons of questions.

Anyway, happy to be here with you guys.

Hello,

I am 23 and I live in Switzerland. I do 3d modeling as a hobby and after a few years on blender and sculptris I moved two days ago to 3d coat for modeling, sculpting, and texturing. It looks very cool though I am still learning how to use it.

Happy to be here with you :-)

Don't get too friendly yet, this person seems like a spammer. ;)

Haha, me too. ;)

I've replied to that person in another thread, and we've been getting a number of users registering with similarly vague posts. We'll see if he/she responds to my query in the other thread.

Huh? Isabelle might be a spammer? What a pity. :( I too was about to contribute some of my sweet talk to this thread. :rofl:

• Like 1

Hi all. My name is Tom Guthrie from Atlanta, GA USA. I am a retired technology executive now running a consulting business called Vizwerx Group (www.vizwerx.com) that focuses on using visual practices to help companies communicate better (with each other inside the company, with their customers, their suppliers and others inside and outside their industry).

Over the past few years, we have incorporated 2D animation as a key component of our delivery system. In 2015, we plan to expand our horizons to include 3D.

I am new to 3D so my toolset may change but at present m 3D toolkit includes: 3D-Coat, iClone 6, 3DExchange, DAZ 3D studio and Photoshop.

I look forward to interacting with everyone and getting your help on my 3D adventure.

Welcome aboard. I believe there are efforts to employ VR in intra-organizational communication and 3D-Coat will help you get grounded with 3D.

hello all, it has been just weeks since i got my hands on 3d coat,  i have so much to learn but im trying to use it every day, this is my first work. 3dcoat/3ds max.

patricio_m.jpg

• Like 2

hello all, it has been just weeks since i got my hands on 3d coat,  i have so much to learn but im trying to use it every day, this is my first work. 3dcoat/3ds max.

patricio_m.jpg

I hope that is not reflective of your assessment of 3D Coat. :D However, that could be a great new logo for Autodesk Softimage....now that they killed it. :p:

Time to break out the Spam Hammer! It was certainly a mystery meat product :D

Spam is tasty!

Hello everybody;

I live on the east coast of Canada. I am a civil engineer by trade, a software engineer by profession and an artist at heart. I've been involved with 3D since 1999 and decided that 2015 will be the year to add 3D Coat to my arsenal. So I bought myself a license over the holidays and here I am :) 

Best