3DCoat Forums

Voxel Nightwing

artman

• Contributor

Another piece in my quest to gather 100 unfinished characters. :D

Nightwing from DC Comics univers.(formerly Dick Grayson taking a more Batman-like persona )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Grayson

(anatomy is way off :hands ,chest,everywhere ...I can barely look at it anymore..Its one of the reason its unfinished)

post-1195-12806928641568_thumb.jpg

Plus I worked a little more on Crimson Viper to change my mind from Nightwing...not that it did any good. :)

post-1195-12806930337099_thumb.jpg

(dont mind the gigantic eyes and ears and the hole she got on her forehead..those are accidents that will get fixed in due time..if ever.)

• Like 1

• Contributor

Thanx guys,it really means a lot to me that you like them,even if unfinished. :)

Now I only see the flaws on those chracters...even opening the files is a pain to me.

I really like the feeling of starting them but not finishing them.

• Advanced Member

maybe its not my bissness,but considering your work you are probably a pro,or else you are then a very gifted and informed hobbyist.i would sugest,if i may ,that you should concentrate on your own project(get one)be it a short,a game,a story,a world of your own.

ok?

• Contributor

maybe its not my bissness,but considering your work you are probably a pro,or else you are then a very gifted and informed hobbyist.i would sugest,if i may ,that you should concentrate on your own project(get one)be it a short,a game,a story,a world of your own.

ok?

Im not a professional,just an hobbyist. :)

I work in a convenience store at night where I mainly deal with drugdealers,homeless dudes and prostitutes.

I really the like starting some characters because its somehow relaxing after work.

But finishing them makes it feel more like work...which i dont want to feel since i already worked all night long.

Also I have deep interest in other subjects like music and litterature.So I also keep time for that.

• Advanced Member
Im not a professional,just an hobbyist.

I work in a convenience store at night where I mainly deal with drugdealers,homeless dudes and prostitutes.

I really the like starting some characters because its somehow relaxing after work.

But finishing them makes it feel more like work...which i dont want to feel since i already worked all night long.

Also I have deep interest in other subjects like music and litterature.So I also keep time for that.

Respect!!!

That's why you're helping people.

I

m not a professional,just an hobbyist

That's why you know so much about apps. This explains everything. Now someone could replay to me "You're trying to be sarcastic". Maybe I am after all.

:drinks:

• Contributor

Respect!!!

That's why you're helping people.

I

That's why you know so much about apps. This explains everything. Now someone could replay to me "You're trying to be sarcastic". Maybe I am after all.

:drinks:

What ever happened to Melina Mercouri?

• Contributor

Another misunderstanding here? What really happened to Melina?

I was talking about other "professionals" who don't seem to know much about all these apps.

I was only trying to help with the sarcasm. In my semi-hermit like existence, my social skills have atrophied. :(

• Advanced Member

Please, I still don't understand. What this has to do with this tread or with my "sarcasm" anyway?

Melina passed away some years ago, she was the only person that frightened British museum about the "Elgin marbles". Of course after these years, we have a new Acropolis museum in Athens and most greeks believe that this treasure is fine where it stays. In British Museum of course. You have to visit this "new museum" to understand what I'm talking about. LOL

We're spoiling this thread however, what's happening in modern Greece is called "Hybris" in ancient greeks and its a very interesting matter of discussion. But not here.

• Contributor

Please, I still don't understand. What this has to do with this tread or with my "sarcasm" anyway?

Melina passed away some years ago, she was the only person that frightened British museum about the "Elgin marbles". Of course after these years, we have a new Acropolis museum in Athens and most greeks believe that this treasure is fine where it stays. In British Museum of course. You have to visit this "new museum" to understand what I'm talking about. LOL

We're spoiling this thread however, what's happening in modern Greece is called "Hybris" in ancient greeks and its a very interesting matter of discussion. But not here.

Okay. :o