3DCoat Forums

Zswitcher

ghib

• Advanced Member
thanks for sharing. Do you know if ZB supports turn-table viewport rotation by now?

Always there. Cheers

About the plugin, we don't have to pay for this now, do we? Its a trial and not for macs

Easier to change shortcuts to other apps and make them like zbrush. I personally don't mind at all. I prefer the blender shortcuts, I customized 3DC already and zbrush remains as it is. Its funny.

• Advanced Member

I meant turntable camera controls like 3D-Coat, i wasnt able to use that in ZB 3.1 trial. I find trackball hard to work with.

Do you mean to Rotate around the Y-axis in the Viewport? If that's the case then yes you can do that in Zbrush. I think it's been in since V3.0

You can find it in a small tab on the right hand side of the screen. Just underneath XYZ

• Advanced Member

hey ghib, I already posted a screen capture.

I meant turntable camera controls like 3D-Coat, i wasnt able to use that in ZB 3.1 trial. I find trackball hard to work with.

My post wasn't enlightening enough???

xyz=trackpad

y=turntable

:)

• Advanced Member

hey ghib, I already posted a screen capture.

My post wasn't enlightening enough???

xyz=trackpad

y=turntable

:)

aha sorry, for some reason your attachment wasn't showing when I posted. Your screen capture was more than adequate :)