3DCoat Forums

An "Official 3DCoat" Training?

I'm getting a little confused here. I read in this forum that Javis Jones was the "Official" 3D Coat Video Training provider.

When I go on Kurv Studios site they say they are the "Official" Video Training provider.

About the 'Official Guide' Series

KURV studios has worked very closely with the Pilgway team and created this advanced title from L.J. Bamforth. This title shows off 3D-Coat's advanced retopology tools as well as the UV unwrapping tools as well. Our Official Guide series is the best that Pilgway has to offer for 3D-Coat training.

You want the best training on 3D Coat, this is it! The Official Guide Series from L.J. Bamforth and KURV studios. Why waist your time with anything else?

What gives here? Are there more than one "Official" provider? And is Kurv Studios really partnering with Pilgway to produce video tutorials?

I'm getting a little confused here. I read in this forum that Javis Jones was the "Official" 3D Coat Video Training provider.

When I go on Kurv Studios site they say they are the "Official" Video Training provider.

What gives here? Are there more than one "Official" provider? And is Kurv Studios really partnering with Pilgway to produce video tutorials?

All I can say on the matter is that, I will pass this on to Andrew.

• Carlosan changed the title to An "Official 3DCoat" Training?