3DCoat Forums

3D Fishes created in Blender

patricia3d

• Advanced Member
Yes, I'm sure blender artists would complain if a 3DC sculpture rendered in LightWave showed up in a blender only gallery.

Don't be so sure Plil, a month ago they were asking to place a particular artwork on the banner and gallery. This artwork had nothing to do with blender. When I complained, they called me 'troll'. The blenderartists community is in complete disorder, I hope we can stay alive here.

If anybody likes to post artwork in not competitive forums, 3DC isn't one of them! :D

My opinion. of course, my way to see things.

• Contributor

She (he ?) is posting these work all over the net, I say troll... But then again I've said troll numerous time on other boards and was asked to not say it...

I don't know about 3dc forum policy, but I think work should be allowed even if they use another software primarily, as long as 3dc is involved in the process somehow... I don't see that here :/

• Reputable Contributor

Could an administrator please move this thread to the off topic section. It has no 3DCoat work in it as stated by the Author. Maybe a re-wording of the finish gallery section with a sticky to help let everyone know that some part of the work needs to be done in 3DCoat.

• 2 weeks later...