3DCoat Forums

3DJunkies.net , e-Portfolio and Social Network

Damn it's been a long time since I posted hope all is doing well ? , @ Andrew ,stunning work been watching from a-far ,keep it up .

3djlogo1.png

I'll cut the foreplay and jump right in at the deep end .

Some may have seen this over at the Lightwave forums ,so I thought it was only right to share this with you .

www.3djunkies.net is an e-portfolio social network , think facebook / twitter for artist .

It's currently in Alpha v1.5 atm ,I am looking for more members to push our servers .

Features

Blogs

Photo Upload

Video Upload

Group Forums

Create your own group *for example you have a company or product like 3DC :D

Follow artist(s)

Instant msg /internal mail

Chat Room

Database

Workflow

Ebuddy

E-Portfolio

Social Network api

+ more , this is just some of the main features , and I would be privileged if you could join our growing network and help test out some of the functions .

I could rabbit on for hours about the positive and how smart this site is , but tbh your best looking for yourself , sign-up is free

www.3djunkies.net

Thanks

PS 3DC forum peps , there is a parsing error in my interest box :) &amp ; ps I only notice because I have the same bug :D

Also forgot to mention there is brand spanking new 3DC Group section , nice and clean .

Group Features

Blog , Personal Group forum , Upload / Organize files , Photos , Video ect

• Reputable Contributor

also on a side note , how do I change my contact information , I can't seem to find it anywhere within ipboards ? the fields for AIM and msn are missing

Sounds like a great plan, and good to see you back around these parts. Not sure if you noticed or not, but MAJOR changes have occurred since your were last among us. I don't know how to change the contact info, except through the profile. If someone clicks on your avatar, they can see your contact info over on the right, I believe.

also on a side note , how do I change my contact information , I can't seem to find it anywhere within ipboards ? the fields for AIM and msn are missing

I don't see where you can change it yourself, but if you like I can easily change it for you.

Edit: try clicking your avatar and see if there's an "Edit My Profile" button in the upper right corner.

I don't see where you can change it yourself, but if you like I can easily change it for you.

Edit: try clicking your avatar and see if there's an "Edit My Profile" button in the upper right corner.

in my Edit Profile field , there is skype and some other entry forms , but I can't see how to remove the msn and aim option , the fields have either been removed since I entered the details or I am being stupid and just can't see them :D

I tried to register, but it says I have to finalize it by clicking the link sent to my e-mail. An hour or more later, no e-mail.

you entered gimal instead of gmail :D your account is now active please sign in with username and password that you entered ,glad to have you aboard and welcome to 3DJunkies . any other problems please let me know , you may also want to change your email address in the setting menu :D

Well like I said,. I can edit your for you if you want, just tell me what to enter.

Heman Style " I HAVE THE POWER " :D thanks , if possible could you please remove the aim and msn contact information , that is all , thanks .

FWIW, you can get to the profile info from the top right corner of the page by clicking the green strip with your username, it's a drop down list. Then click "My Profile", it will take you to your profile page, and on this page slightly below this drop down list is a green button that says "Edit my profile". This will take you to the page with the contact information. Hope this helps!

Great to see your site picking up speed mate. :) Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Great to see your site picking up speed mate. :) Good luck!

Cheers mate , you should get your butt over here , thanks again to everyone who signed up some very talented artists on the site and it makes me proud and somewhat jealous :D

for your pleasure we now have SSL authorized certs 256bit just goto https://www.3djunkies.net

I am trying to make this best CG/3D social network on the net and I when I say this , I honestly mean it YOU that creates it .

plus I am out work again Whooo 3kids and one on the way ....... so I have sometime to develop this further .

Again thanks for signing up , come join us over at https://3djunkies.net