3DCoat Forums

G798 released the cool tutorial with 3d-brush,to create the cool character!

• Advanced Member

Today,Game798(www.game798.com),one of the associates of 3d-brush,have release the cool tutorial with 3d-brush and maya,show you how to create the cool character.

You can download the PDF book for free.

(post taken from Game798 forum http://bbs.game798.com/showtopic-9787-1.html )

The Author of the book: JiaJun Yi

Company: www.game798.com

The character was mainly use 3d-brush and maya to finish.

Download the PDF book for free: http://www.3d-brush.com/chinese/tutorial_by_JiaJun_Yi.pdf

post-445-1203245619_thumb.jpg

post-445-1203245638_thumb.jpg

post-445-1203245653_thumb.jpg

Today,Game798(www.game798.com),one of the associates of 3d-brush,have release the cool tutorial with 3d-brush and maya,show you how to create the cool character.

You can download the PDF book for free.

(post taken from Game798 forum http://bbs.game798.com/showtopic-9787-1.html )

The Author of the book: JiaJun Yi

Company: www.game798.com

The character was mainly use 3d-brush and maya to finish.

Download the PDF book for free: http://www.3d-brush.com/chinese/tutorial_by_JiaJun_Yi.pdf

Good!

The only problem - I can't understand Chinese language. I see only that 3DB is mentioned in this tutorial.

• Advanced Member

Andrew, i discovered today some possibility to do VERY interesting pipeline bridge between Max -> 3db. Using small FREE maxscript you will be able to take 3db PSD file straight to max's material editor slot, while keeping layers structure same, diffuse layer wil go to max's material diffuse slot, specular to specular and so on. So, i think i'll be able to do some video tutorial about it and about general max-3db workflow.

• 6 months later...
  • Advanced Member
Andrew, i discovered today some possibility to do VERY interesting pipeline bridge between Max -> 3db. Using small FREE maxscript you will be able to take 3db PSD file straight to max's material editor slot, while keeping layers structure same, diffuse layer wil go to max's material diffuse slot, specular to specular and so on. So, i think i'll be able to do some video tutorial about it and about general max-3db workflow.

Share the script then :D

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm a bit late on this one. I only just bought 3d-coat ;)...

...but it's Japanese not Chinese. I tried translating it with various online translation sites, but the results were generally such gibberish, that even though it is clear what the subject is without the text, it was impossible to understand.

• Advanced Member
I know I'm a bit late on this one. I only just bought 3d-coat ;)...

...but it's Japanese not Chinese. I tried translating it with various online translation sites, but the results were generally such gibberish, that even though it is clear what the subject is without the text, it was impossible to understand.

Hi, MkIII

3DC is only mentioned in this book,so it's may not much helpful for your 3DC learning.So never mind if you don't understand it. :)

It's Chinese but not Japanese language.

In Japanese language most of the words and characters were borrowed from Chinese,

so I will not blame you confounded Chinese and Japanese languages. :)

You can find more on Wikipedia.