3DCoat Forums

Stereoskopie

Ach wär das schön seine Modelle jetzt auch noch Stereoskopisch Modelieren zu können.

Das ist ein Future was noch fehlt. Wenn man sein Modell als Anaglyph (Rot/Cyan) oder mit einer Polfilterbrille auf einem Zahlmann Monitor betrachten könnte. Shutterbrillen unterstützung wäre auch nicht schlecht. Somal 3D-coat so wie so mit NVidia Grafikkarten am besten funktioniert.

Stereoskopie wäre zusammen mit dem Spacenavigator und einem Wacom Bamboo Touch&Pen, was schon jetzt beides super unterstützt wird, das I-Tüpfelchen beim Modellieren.

MfG

Peter

• Contributor

Sorry not speaking german (I was told I learnt it in school but after 7 years I can't make a single sentence so if anyone here can translate be my guestunsure.gif):

You can have anaglyph mode using Iz3d drivers, it's free for anaglyph mode and works with 3dcoat, but I've to warn you though: since the cursor is 2d you won't be able to use the app with ease. You'll have to guess the center of the two anaglyph renders when brushing... Plus there's no convergence autoadjustement, it means you will have issue when zooming in/out, you'll feel unconfortable without reajusting the settings at some point.

I agree that 3d active/polarized glasses would be cool but 3dcoat don't like to be forced rendering two point of view, with iz3d it works in anaglyph but will only display a "can't found output dll" in any other mode for instance.

Sorry not speaking german (I was told I learnt it in school but after 7 years I can't make a single sentence so if anyone here can translate be my guestunsure.gif):

You can have anaglyph mode using Iz3d drivers, it's free for anaglyph mode and works with 3dcoat, but I've to warn you though: since the cursor is 2d you won't be able to use the app with ease. You'll have to guess the center of the two anaglyph renders when brushing... Plus there's no convergence autoadjustement, it means you will have issue when zooming in/out, you'll feel unconfortable without reajusting the settings at some point.

I agree that 3d active/polarized glasses would be cool but 3dcoat don't like to be forced rendering two point of view, with iz3d it works in anaglyph but will only display a "can't found output dll" in any other mode for instance.

Thank You for the Answer @BeatKitano

My English is bad but I hope you Understand me. I have this Driver in an Archiv of my Datas.I know it! :D Now I use the NVIDIA-3D-Driver. I will test this Iz3D-Driver now. If it's work your tip was great! But why dosn't work the NVidia Driver? In Geames it works very well.

But I think I must test somthings. Good tip for my Ideas.

THX

Peter

• Contributor

Thank You for the Answer @BeatKitano

My English is bad but I hope you Understand me. I have this Driver in an Archiv of my Datas.I know it! :D Now I use the NVIDIA-3D-Driver. I will test this Iz3D-Driver now. If it's work your tip was great! But why dosn't work the NVidia Driver? In Geames it works very well.

But I think I must test somthings. Good tip for my Ideas.

THX

Peter

Your english is fine. I think it doesn't work with nvidia because it need a directx application in fullscreen, when 3dcoat is actually a little windows surrounded by other windows (the ui). Iz3d doesn't care if it's fullscreen or not as long as it can hook into the renderer.