3DCoat Forums

bug wit orthographic view. :s

gorudoshu

Hi. i don't know why but this morning my orthographic view is just crasy. when i press "5" in my num pad i go into this mode. but now my mesh just flip at the vertical. and sometime its look like my normal are flip too. so i see trought my mesh. if i turn around the mesh my normal can be suddently ok. by the mesh is still flip at the vertical. I have try to close ans open 3d-coat, reset all for default setting and try with basic 3d-coat mesh. but i still have th bug.

perspective view:

http://nsa28.casimages.com/img/2011/11/07/111107051538291839.jpg

orthografic view:

http://nsa28.casimages.com/img/2011/11/07/111107051806291670.jpg

i hope some one know how to help me.

I've had this very bug a few times. The only time I've run across it is when I'm zoomed in and zoom out too fast. Doing so again will flip things back.

Good to know! Thanks. :)

BTW if either if you can at all find a way to reproduce this, I will be very happy. Please let us know if you do!

Good to know! Thanks. :)

BTW if either if you can at all find a way to reproduce this, I will be very happy. Please let us know if you do!

Just zoom in really close to an object, then zoom out away very fast and that is when I find the bug. Its not like something that always happens but I do see it a few times while I work on something in any of the rooms. This has been seen in current and past builds of 3d coat.

Just zoom in really close to an object, then zoom out away very fast and that is when I find the bug. Its not like something that always happens but I do see it a few times while I work on something in any of the rooms. This has been seen in current and past builds of 3d coat.

Thanks for the info! Reported in Mantis.

• 4 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Just had this happen with the latest ver. Not sure how it happened -- but the above solution worked: dargged RMB ti zoom in really close to the model, unclick, then zoom out really fast. Model got flipped back to normal. Non- orthographic view remained normal.

• Like 1