3DCoat Forums

retopo fit brush

gakuz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Reputable Contributor

sorry!

I can't explain well by English.

so uploadeded image.

If you have snapping enabled, you can oftentimes use the Brush tool, and while holding SHIFT, run your brush over those areas to relax them a bit. In this case you just want to use it to snap where you think it should be. So, I would suggest, while using the above method to smooth, right-click and drag up and down to affect the strength of the brush. Bring the intensity down very low, because you may not want it to relax much. You just want to locally affect the snapping.

You could bypass this somewhat and just hit SNAP. That might work fine. I usually use the "SNAP TO NEAREST ALONG NORMAL" mode. Sometimes though.

You may want to turn Auto Snapping off, in order to fix some problem areas. Another thing you can try is use the SELECT tool, choose Edges up top and select a row (edgeloop), then use the Transform tool to move them into place. When you are done transforming that selection, you need to hit enter to drop the tool.