3DCoat Forums

Other Sites you Visit

Hi,

I've been lurking around here for a long time now and this is my first post.... Before I did an intro post I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to share some of the other sites you use other than this forum.... Not necesarily other forums (although those are good too) but also just informational type sites/blogs. Thanks in advance!

Interesting idea, I mostly spend my time on sites related to the software or tools that I'm using/learning. Right now I spend a lot of time here and at www.setuptab.com, I sometime look at the silo3d forum but it's pretty dead. I think Maxunderground is another one I check now and again, not because I'm a 3dsmax user but because they tend to have interesting news about general CG stuff. I used to go to motionographer.com a lot to. I'm really interested to hear what kinds of sites other users here endulge in!

• Advanced Member

Im also mostly visiting websites of the software tools im learning, which currently are www.3d-coat.com, www.sidefx.com, and www.cgsociety.org im basically surfing everyday on these websites.. (part of my routine)

Cgsociety has a really large community for every 3D application, the Houdini forum from cgsociety is quite dead unfortunatley but I tend to look around in the Cinema4D and Maya forum, its a great site for cg-related info.. :)

I try really hard to avoid going to too many websites, because it can be a big distraction for me. But I do frequent a few:

3D-Coat forums

Setuptab.com

And the Luxology Modo forums

Clickteam.com forums (game development tool)

A few non-forums are:

Vimeo.com

Youtube.com

Most of the other CG sites I just avoid unless I absolutely most go there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...