3DCoat Forums

Last chance to see - a Douglas Adams tribute

• Advanced Member
I very like it, the only specularity should be add. And eyes of cause :) Also there is slight texture distortion on the top behind the head. I think it could be corrected with light smoothing in sculpt mode.

Yeah, I know :-), it is my first fully scuplted model :-). I must improve a bit a neck part...

I did it for my article to Pixel magazine, I allways preffere own screens, own work.

P

• Advanced Member

Finished, Andrew

I must write article now! But really cool app.

I have a question, could I import a new object - merge an object to open project - I need there an eye, for eaxmple, but I did not found a way how to improt a new one object. It is not so "hot" problem for me. I did it directly in C4D...

THX for your help.

P

35014.jpg

• Advanced Member
Nice texture and render!

If you have a chance, could you post some tips on how you painted that and what brushes you used?

Hello

I used BP3D goodies samples for basic skin (all channels) and standard "brushes" with high Jitter and Spacing values. It gived me a "random" sample.

a little workflow preview - please keep it in this forum! becouse it belongs to my article in Pixel magazine (biggest czech CG paper magazine)

process.jpg

Cheers Pavel

• Reputable Contributor

The gorilla is coming along very well and thanks for showing your progression on your models. Now if I could only read your articles but alas all I know is English.