3DCoat Forums

Official and Training YouTube Channel

• Contributor

Once again, AbnRanger has shown me something about a tool that I did not know and have used countless times. Namely the two drop down menus with all their modifiers. Thanks, pardner!

Yes every video by AbnRanger has a treasure in it. He always demonstrates a little trick that I didn't know was possible. Thanks for dropping the knowledge on us!

(And big thanks of course to Andrew for always including something special in each tool!)

• Reputable Contributor

Yes every video by AbnRanger has a treasure in it. He always demonstrates a little trick that I didn't know was possible. Thanks for dropping the knowledge on us!

(And big thanks of course to Andrew for always including something special in each tool!)

Glad to hear it helps. Andrew dropped a nice little goody on us with the Strokes tool, where we can now use shape marquees in the E-Panel to create precise shapes with the tool. Been asking for that for a while. Once people start using it, they'll wonder how they got by without it for so long.  :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...