3D Coat Forums

I want to express my appreciation for the fine work AbnRanger has done with a really enormous number of well narrated videos.

I want to express my appreciation for the fine work AbnRanger has done with a really enormous number of well narrated videos.

Thank you for the kind words, Tony. It isn't as easy as it may seem, especially when 3D Coat throws an obstacle in your path, from time to time. :D

• Like 1

Yes, no kidding I've watched all of his vids at least once, and some many times. Much appreciated. 

I give my whole hearted appreciation as well, Job done above and beyond the call of duty... :drinks:

AbnRanger, are you making this videos? They are really excellent for me. I just bought 3D-Coat, and I love the videos. They a such a good way to learn this software. I also really like your voice and as a not native english speaker I understand absolutly everything.

Thank you so much for making such great learning stuff. That was also one reason for me to get into 3d-Coat. Please continue with your work! Allways happy to see a new video!

Best regards!

Same here really, thanks a lot for these great tutorials, been watching over 60 of them in the past 2 weeks !

That is definitely helping in my purchase decision !