1.5 Camera Options
You can also customize navigation according to you own preferences. There is also a set of options to customize background. These options are mostly self explanatory. The ones that are not however, are detailed below:
- Add camera shortcut. The information about camera position and current material placement will be stored. Can be used for frame sequence rendering.
- Delete camera shortcut. Delete last used or added shortcut.
- Switch to previous shortcut. Switch to previous camera and material shortcut.
- Switch to next shortcut. Switch to next camera and material shortcut.
- Pivot Points. There are a number of options to set a pivot point for scene rotation.
Choose what is most suitable for you.
- Setting up Backgrounds. If you’d like to assign an image to the background of the interface, you can assign one from your hard drive. Open the top menu, open Edit->Preferences. Scroll down and locate the Background type option and click the drop-down arrow to select the Use Background image.