What's New in 3DCoat 4.9.53
- Undercuts tool got the possibility to create injection moulds. This is a Beta feature, present in 3DCoat 4.9.xx temporarily for testing purposes and the preview.
- Primitives in Voxels got important improvement – great quality of edges even under low resolutions. The Edges are smoothed a bit instead of pixelation.
Note: The Beta tools listed above are work-in-progress features that are provided as is. We will continuously improve the Beta toolset up to the release of the next-gen version of 3DCoat. That toolset is planned to be a part of that next-gen 3DCoat release.
MINOR CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- Cutoff with new curves improved, more accurate cutoff.
- "Smooth All" in voxels got a degree that may be > 1. So you may repeat smoothing multiple times.
- When the curve tool active the transform gizmo disabled.
- View->Show voxels in the paint room stored in settings will be kept between sessions.
- Correct resizing primitives icons.
- Color control issue fixed.
- Activity bar disappearing fixed.
- Problem related to the Merge down (empty layer) fixed.
- Problems related to 3D-lasso + hide fixed.
- Crash in scenes that contain references fixed
- Complex faces triangulation in Paint and Retopo rooms fixed.
- Problem when user assigns a read-only folder as the data path fixed. Now 3DCoat checks if the folder is writable or not. In case 3DCoat wouldn’t load up, it offers instructions on what to be done.