3DCoat Forums

Jump Shipping from Rhino

Kiarash Ayu

Hello Alexander,

I hope you are doing well.

Great software, love it! I'm planning to switch from Rhino to 3dCoat for some reasons. btw I've found 3dCoat advanced and easy to understand. I've found that there are several rooms in 3DC and they are designated for different purposes. I've been using Rhino to prototype products (product design- art and not engineering). I've learnt Zbrush(great but not for me), Fusion360(absolutely boring but great), Rhino (my primary tool) and 3DC (my new favorite). I've been prototyping hairdryers, cassette tapes, radios, airplanes, telephones, bikes,... like you know some come with screws(I made them separately). I was wondering with your valuable experience in 3d design what's the best for me in 3DC, or is it for someone like me. Please guide me through to learn more.

Appreciate your hardwork for such great software. Btw I love to pay for what I use and I don't like Blender kind of tools, no offense.

Looking forward,

Kiarash

• Thanks 1