3DCoat Forums

[Solved] Multiple UV sets (texture sets) by accident. Where does the other one come from?

Go to solution Solved by ArtaWorks,

I have a stack of sculpt objects all are done with AUTOTOPO and then baked from retopo menu. All of them are done the same and yet one of the objects starts a new UV set and I can't get rid of it. There is only one thing differentiating it from the other Poly Groups and it's the grey thin bar you can see on screengrab. I'm at my wits end and can't find where it comes from. I want everyting to have one UV set.

If you know what this is, help. Thanks

image.png.d76831247cba72e4420ee84a10b33bc8.pngimage.png

• Solution
21 hours ago, Oleg_Shapo said:

If you choose "Keep UV" then you have two sets of UVs there.

image.png

Check it out before baking.

Thank you,

Wasn't the issue however. With Silas on discord I managed to understand. I had to select Edgeloops to open up UV menu in the Retopo room. Incredibly puzzling. Not something anyone will figure out unles they click on random. Option to merge UVs was available and that fixed my problem. Solved

• Like 1

• ArtaWorks changed the title to [Solved] Multiple UV sets (texture sets) by accident. Where does the other one come from?