3DCoat Forums

A few suggestions for Vox Hide

Sui

I really love Vox Hide. It has made my modelling much easier and faster. And I really hope this great tool can be improved and release its entire potential. So I listed several suggestions from both me and my friend users.

1. Maybe give Vox Hide a layer option and a secondary layer to choose from. And let users set transparency for these layers? Hopefully this can be a substitute for Freeze in Vox mode for it only works in Surface mode, for we really want to use Vox Hide with the ability to leave some part intact. And we dont need to guess the vox hidden. I must say this feature is definitely essential for detailed editing. Lacking of a freeze function and visualization is really an critical interruption.

2. Make the cutting related to brush depth so we dont need to bring up E menu and adjust depth everytime before cutting and guess the depth.

3.Give an option for the "On Plane" mode, so that we can reverse the plane direction. Right now if I am not mistaken, it is fixed when using RMB to set the plane. Sometimes I want to set a plane and cut it from the opposite direction, but have to do several more steps to archieve this, if not impossible.

Please make this tool better, for your loyal supporters and future users. Many Thx.

• Thanks 2