3DCoat Forums

Bug: Hotkeys not functioning

When I attempt to make new hotkeys in the sculpt room, I'm not able to do so. It acts as if I am, but it won't allow me. When I go to set a hotkey, it just acts like I didn't. I figured this out as I was going through the different rooms to set up VoiceAttack. I had finished in the Retopo room, where binding the keys worked as it was meant to. I tried doing the same thing in the Sculpt room, and it didn't work. I tried multiple different tools, but none of them worked. I closed my instance of 3DCoat and launched it again to test, but it still didn't work. I tested this in the modeling room, and on the tool, I tested it on, it did work. From my understanding, you are supposed to have the ability to set up the same hotkeys across the room. So, ctrl+B could load the brush in the paint room, and the brush in the Sculpt room, using the same key combination but calling two different tools. This is what I was trying to test and put to use, but I wasn't able to for some reason or another. 

I was using the original 3DCoat 2024 that was first launched a week or two ago. I thought that it might have been something fixed in an update, so I updated it to the most recent version that came out on January 18th. I launched the application, but it still doesn't function outside of the retopo and modeling room. Any ideas as to why this is happening, and if it's a big or something I'm doing incorrectly? 

• Like 1