3DCoat Forums

Couple of Linux questions

TBart

I was wondering if there were any performance comparisons between the Windows and Linux versions? I would consider getting the Win/Lin combo and dual booting my computer if there is a large performance boost in Linux. Also, when upgrading the Win/Lin combo, would there be a discount or would I have to buy two full price upgrades?

I was wondering if there were any performance comparisons between the Windows and Linux versions? I would consider getting the Win/Lin combo and dual booting my computer if there is a large performance boost in Linux. Also, when upgrading the Win/Lin combo, would there be a discount or would I have to buy two full price upgrades?

TBart, I'm looking at the same thing, there's a $40 fee for a Win to Linux license, I havent looked at the EULA for a while but from memory you can install 3D Coat on a work PC and a Home PC, so I guess it's cool to install it on 2 PC's aslong as you're not using 3d coat on both at the same time,ideal for me because I have a new PC which is constantly being used to render so I just jump on the old one to keep going on something else, but check it out for yourself, dont quote me.

WIN LINUX LICENSE FEE

Morgs