3DCoat Forums

3D Coat Retopologizing the Thanator from Avatar

embed.jpg

3D Coat Retopologizing the Thanator from Avatar - $14.95

In this sculpting class from L.J. Bamforth on 3D Coat Leigh will show you how to retopologize, the Thanator from Avatar.

This creature is an extremely advanced and the retopology done in this class will help you learn rules, tools, and the techniques here will show you how to handle complex areas and get your jobs done faster.

PRICING:

This class is $14.95 and will be a minimum of 2 hours long.

HOW TO REGISTER:

1. Click on Register Now above and complete all information to register for the class.

2. Then you will be forwarded to PayPal to pay. Please pay for the class and we will get a confirmation of your payment. We will then approve your registration.

3. If you have any problems paying or the redirection does not work, use the Buy Now link above.

4. If you have any trouble, please email us here - Contact Us

By registering for this class you will receive a free download of the publicly released edited video. This free download has a retail value of 39.95+

Register here - Register Now!

Pay Here - PayPal Payment

• Like 1

Got an e-mail this morning and registered to all five (well, it seems I need an authorization from the organizer for

3D Coat From Concept to Reality Series: Sculpting a Banshee - Rebroadcast so I guess it's kind of full :( (Well, actually sad for me but nice for Leigh)

I'm not sure I will be able to attend all of them, but I hope I will be able to get the download version in a near future :)

Edit: in the meantime I got a confirmation e-mail for all webinars so it seems there was still room in Sculpting a Banshee :)

• 4 weeks later...