3DCoat Forums

Raysupreme v1.5

geo_n

• Advanced Member

Just wanted to share some work I have done in Raysupreme.

The devs added a bunch of stuff that are really good features for a v1.

Some of my favorites

-Compositing node. Using image background and a shadow and reflection catcher to integrate 3dmodels into a scene. Very useful for design viz.

1zf7uw2.jpg

1f709t.jpg

-Obj import. This feature will be updated further but it supports proper scale and different materials and textures now.

2ibyijb.jpg

-Nodal based array tool. Being RS is a node based architecture, this is one of the first tool to benefit from non-destructive nodal approach.

You can vote for more features here.

http://www.braindistrict.com/en/raysupreme

Also of interest is IFX supreme. Needs some feedback to be an alternative to filter forge, etc. You can chime in request and questions in the forums.

• Like 1

• Advanced Member

Thanks for looking. For an app that's still very very early in development its showing potential. The devs are really eager to listen to feedback from the general cg community even though the target market for this is hobbyist and non-pro. For 40usd i think its a good app to watch grow into something good. The poly modelling toolset is continously being worked on and the renderer improved every release.

Paintsupreme and Ifx are also being developed similar to photoshop and filterforge so the more interest it can get the better the product will develop and grow.