3DCoat Forums

How to activate sub to 3dCoat Textura?

memagneman

Hello,

this morning I got a 3dcTextura licence (key and security code for monthly sub) from my parent company (sent to my email).

I just can't seem to find a way to activate the sub. I reinstalled it again, tired making account on pilgway to activate it but there is no visible

way to input my licence or link my account to the key I was given. At startup it asks for my login, but I don't have any licenses bound to my account so it did nothing.

Strating program with licence in clipboard does nothing as well.

I contacted PayPro Global (seller I guess) and Pilgway support but I don't really have time to waste so I am asking for help here.

What should I do , how do I activate the key? Do I convert this code to licence .dat and how?

Thank you to anyone releasing the pressure I am currently experiencing.

Okay, I think I got it working by copying the whole email body to clipboard and starting the program. Phew!

I can't check if it's okay now since checking my key leads me to nonexisting 404 page,m but the program doesn't show activation window upon starting it.

I guess I solved it for my self, thanks.