3DCoat Forums

The problem of drawing normal on UV

Hello. I started to study 3d coats, now I'm working on a plane from the first world. At the moment I'm painting in the normal details, as the 3d coat gives very sharp strokes, just like in Photoshop. By my logic, most of the work would be easier for me to draw straight lines with curves on the UV map, but I constantly encounter software curiosities that have a floating character. For example, now I have placed the points of the curves on the UV map, when you click apply, for some reason it does not draw one section in any way. Here I will replenish oddities, because I met a lot of problems, but problems appear every other time

if you move the points, the problem persists, but sometimes disappears, I moved in random order and the program drew a solid line, now it does not draw, even if I try to repeat the previous position of the points:

1. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RYj18rCG8vgjPLaqADux3vtipxhraUBF/view?usp=sharing if you draw curves on the UV map and then press the apply button, the program will either draw nothing or draw a very weakly extruded line that does not correspond to the depth settings. But, if after drawing the curves on the UV map, go to the 3D view, rotate the model and press the apply in curves button, then the line will be with the correct depth.

изображение.pngimage.thumb.png.1ea3c46a55772239e21a9b2fecd7c7d8.png