3DCoat Forums

Scott's WIPBOOK

Scott Padbury

• Advanced Member

lol - what a gross name! biggrin.gif

Greg

The Funny part is they actually sell it in the grocery store, I would never eat it but apparently people buy it. YUM!! YUM!!

Livermush is a Southern United States foodstuff composed of pig liver, head parts, and cornmeal. It is commonly spiced with pepper and sage. Vaguely similar to scrapple, livermush was most likely brought south through the Appalachian mountains by German settlers from Philadelphia[citation needed] . Livermush is colloquially known as poor man's or poor boy's pâté.Shelby, North Carolina hosts an annual Livermush Exposition, which began in 1987 to celebrate the unique delicacy. In that year the Cleveland County Commissioners and the Shelby City Council passed resolutions proclaiming that "livermush is the most delicious, most economical and most versatile of meats." Other towns in North Carolina that have livermush festivals include Drexel and Marion. Sonny's Grill in Blowing Rock, NC, now closed, was famous for its livermush [1]

• Advanced Member

Darn! I was planning a vacation to Blowing Rock NC just for the livermush! Guess that plan is out now. :(

Are you/have you tried auto retopo on the sculpt?

Greg

Yeh I used it on something else but I want to animate this head so it probably will not work.. I love Blowing Rock it is a great place.