3DCoat Forums

New 64 bit licensing installation

GCL

Hello all,

Just a quick question on the licensing of program. That is, I know about having multiple copies installed BUT not running at the same time.

Currently have it installed in a 32 bit XP platform and just NOW installed in a new 64 bit platform.

After installation for the 64 bit, I was presented a box to either "Register, Buy or Trial" the program. Earlier I "copied" the serial number to insert into the box.

In the aforementioned "box" I noticed the serial number different from the one I copied earlier. I proceeded to click on "Register" and that was it. I wasn't able I believe to enter the serial number I had been given.

I can start the program without errors or any request for registration. Questions;

1) Is the program "Registered" (from copying serial ready to insert into box (register,buy,trial))

2) Where do I find the serial number and see if correct for the program (I know about license.dat file and just see gibberish characters)

3) How do I know I'm not in trial mode w/o being told? (downloaded from site non-trial version using email address)

4) Was I supposed to insert serial number I copied rather than the one seen? (did not see in time to copy what S/N in box)

I'm making sure that all is well and that the program "properly" registered.

If any one can help me I would appreciate it.

Hi there!

• What I would do is to go Help>Uninstall License
  • Close 3DC, and re-open it
  • Copy the license from your email you received and paste it into the 3DC license window and hit Register
  • If prompted allow 3DC to access the internet (just for registration if you prefer)

That should be it! You should be good to go. Changes are if you're not getting any annoying popup telling you to register right now, you correctly inputted your license number. :)

Also, you can only run one copy of it at a time, per license.