3DCoat Forums

Problems with Symmetry while in the Unrwap tool

Magian

While working with the Unwrap tool when I enable symmetry one half of the mesh disappears and the edge loop running along the symmetry axis become distorted. When I exit the UV tool, active the Draw with a pen tool, and enable symmetry it works correctly.

Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems to still be working despite the graphical glitches while using symmetry with the Unwrap tool. It just looks really ugly while doing it...

While working with the Unwrap tool when I enable symmetry one half of the mesh disappears and the edge loop running along the symmetry axis become distorted. When I exit the UV tool, active the Draw with a pen tool, and enable symmetry it works correctly.

Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems to still be working despite the graphical glitches while using symmetry with the Unwrap tool. It just looks really ugly while doing it...

Ok, I will check, fix it and make update.

The only: today I will work only 2-3 hours, so I am not sure it will be today.

Ok, I will check, fix it and make update.

The only: today I will work only 2-3 hours, so I am not sure it will be today.

As if I would be upset if you didn't get it in today. :lol:

Take your time, Andrew. Your immense effort is greatly appreciated but I am extremely happy with 3D-Coat so no worries.