3DCoat Forums

Issue with Texture Editor - can only paint in one corner

PolyPusher

Like the title says, I can only seem to paint manually in one corner of the Texture Editor window.  I can paint anywhere in the 3D viewport without issue.  Also, if I start my stroke in the working corner, I can drag my mouse anywhere else in the editor and the paint stroke will continue without a problem.  As long as my mouse cursor is in the good corner, I get the normal brush icon.  As soon as I go out of that area (I scribbled some lines around the border to illustrate where the issue is), my cursor goes back to the Windows default, and I can only pan the editor window around.

This seems to be the case whether I zoom in on the Texture Editor or not, and the size of the window doesn't matter either.  Is there some setting I accidentally tripped over somewhere?  Is it a driver/graphics card issue perhaps?

post-38949-0-44244700-1426536989_thumb.j

post-38949-0-15400500-1426536995_thumb.j

The bug was reported here:

http://3d-coat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16990&hl=corner#entry115506

This was the support reply 

Hi!

I looked the problem and it is really a bug. I corrected it, fix will be in nearest beta.
But you may easily avoid problems if you will subdivide quad once to avoid so big polygon.