3DCoat Forums

How do you reset the 2D Grid?

DustyShinigami

Question

• Advanced Member

Hi.

I'm currently trying to set up Local Symmetry with an asset, but I'm having some trouble being able to reset the 2D Grid once I've made some adjustments I don't want. I'm not sure if the Home icon in the top right corner does it, but as the screen is on my laptop (not sure about my PC), the Camera icon is over it so it's near impossible to be able to click on it. :-\

3DCoatGL64_5UdnzLrskF.png.d39c8dbc016b90cf10435ec41846d65d.png

Also, I always have a problem with the symmetry plane never showing, so I'm never sure how far away or near it is to adjust.

Edited by DustyShinigami

5 answers to this question

• Advanced Member

Unfortunately, it hasn't helped. :-\ With each setting, the Camera icon just follows the Home icon and remains over the top of it. Putting the font size to small helps a bit, but then everything is too tiny. Desktop resolution is at maximum (2560x1440) and I've changed the Scale, but it doesn't help either.

EDIT: On my desktop, it doesn't appear to be as bad. But if I start adjusting the font size, it goes like my laptop and overlaps it. My desktop is only using a 1920x1080 display.

3DCoatGL64_WFYPTxhhiu.png.237d0d1a3454be2436181faba762d2bb.png

Edited by DustyShinigami