3DCoat Forums

License and Sales not answering

Sorry guys if i write here but i have been trying to contact Sales and License for a while now, i had a license on Mac years back now i would like to go back to 3dCoat but

on Windows and update to 2024, i see the option to do it online but it's still for Mac, so i'd like this to be changed.

However no one answers to me. Do you have the same problem ? any suggestion ? the trial i'm using will soon expire...

thank you !

marco

Hi

The license will work on Windows, Ubuntu and Linux.

But only one 3DCoat instance can run at a time.

When you first launch 3DCoat, it will ask you to register and license the software. This is a normal part of the installation process. You can register and license your software by following these steps:

Run the 3DCoat program. In the activation window press the “Login” button to get your license information. The Pilgway website will be opened, and after login, the license will be retrieved automatically.

Another way is to copy the license letter to the clipboard or open the license file by clicking the “Upload license” button (before this, click the “Download license” button in your Pilgway account).

If you have any issues during this process, please contact our support team at support@pilgway.com for assistance.