3DCoat Forums

The mouse pointer and the position of the drawing are seriously offset

Posted (edited)

IlBbOntykQsggn7x.png!thumbnail?accessTok

When I sculpt with a digital tablet, the brush and the cursor are not in the same position . I use a WACOM digital tablet.

In the brush setting of the system, if the windosink function is selected, there will be no problem of position offset, but the tablet will lose pressure sensation

Edited by Rouke

I'm useing 2024.14, if i change the preference, (WinTab Wacom), the cursor is not in the same position as the brush,like the picture i put up.  

if i change the preference windoslink, the cursor is in the same position as the brush, but the pression no work...

I used

the previous version, which was great, but when I updated to 2024, I had this problem... I really like 3DCOAT..

I remember this as an old bug, but I cant replicate from my side, sorry.

To determine what happens when you click the shortcut button on your pen, go to Settings  > Devices  > Pen & Windows Ink  and scroll down to Pen shortcuts to customize what the button does.

This are my settings

image.png

If changing the ink settings nothing changes please contact support@3dcoat.com asking for this issue.